The eight football clubs at London.
In the National League and the National League North and South, there are eight different clubs from London. Four from the National League and four from the National League South.
Barnet FC playing in the National League, has the most capacity in their Stadium. They can receive approximately 6.500 football fans.
See below all eight football clubs with their Stadium capacity from London.
1. Barnet F.C. – The Hive Stadium (6,418)
The club plays at The Hive Stadium. The stadium opened in 2013 and has a capacity of 6,500 (5,419 seated).
2. Dagenham & Redbridge F.C. – Chigwell Construction Stadium (6,078)
The club play at Victoria Road, currently known as the Chigwell Construction Stadium for sponsorship purposes. Opened in 1917 and it has a capacity of 6,078 seated.
3. Bromley F.C. – Hayes Lane (5,300)
The club play at Hayes Lane. it is the home ground of Bromley F.C. , Cray Wanderers and Crystal Palace Ladies. Opened in 1938 and it has a capacity of 5,000 (1,300 seated).
4. Sutton United F.C. – Knights Community Stadium (5,013)
The club play at Gander Green Lane, currently known as the Knights Community Stadium for sponsorship reasons. Opened in 1912 and it has a capacity of 5,013 (765 seated).
5. Welling United F.C. – Park View Road (4,000)
The club play at Park View Road. It is also the home of Erith & Belvedere who have been ground sharing since the 1999 season. Opened in 1925 and it has a capacity of 4,000 (1,000 seated).
6. Wealdstone F.C. – Grosvenor Vale (3,607)
The club play at Grosvenor Vale and it has a capacity of 3,607 (709 seated).
7. Hampton & Richmond F.C. – Beveree Stadium (3,500)
The club play at the Jezzards Beveree Stadium. The stadium has a capacity of 3,500 (644 seated).
8. Dulwich Hamlet F.C. – Champion Hill (3,000)
The club play at Champion Hill. Opened in 1912 and it has a capacity of 3,000 (500 seated).